CHANGES TO HOURS, OPERATIONS & SERVICES (3.16.20)
Bangor Hours & Operations:
• The Bangor office will be open on Mondays and Fridays for normal hours – 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
• On Wednesdays, the office will be open from 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm for food pantry services.
• The Bangor office will CLOSE Tuesdays and Thursdays until further notice is given.
• For food pantry, the only entrance to the Bangor office will be through the Health Equity Center (HEC). We will direct clients to the Newbury St. entrance. One client can enter the HEC at a time. Food pantry will be open on all days when the office is open.
• Due to limited staffing and capacity at other offices, 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆.
• Services provided will be LIMITED TO:
SYRINGE EXCHANGE, NALOXONE DISTRIBUTION, FOOD PANTRY, AND CASE MANAGEMENT.
• PLEASE call ahead if possible to coordinate your needs, especially if you are receiving case management services.
• There will be NO drop in space, no HEAL or non-HEAL meetings/support groups in the Health Equity Center or elsewhere in the office.
• Pantry items will be pre-bagged with dry food as supplies last. We can offer one bag per family per week.There will be NO fresh produce available.
Belfast, Ellsworth, Machias Operations & Services
• Hours of operation (as of 3.19.20): Monday, 12pm - 4pm & Friday, 2pm - 4pm
• One client will be able to access the office at a time
• Hours of operation (as of 3.27.20): Monday, 10 am - 6 pm & Tuesday, 10 am - 6 pm
• Office will be open for normal hours Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (CLOSED Tuesdays and Thursdays)